Diploma in Inventory and Stock Management
Inventory and Stock Control Management is critical in operations as inventory is a current asset to a firm. Carrying inventory comes with a certain degree of risk. This risk is a component of the cost of carrying inventory. When a company stocks items in the warehouse, there is always the risk that the items may fall in real value during the period they are stored. If a company stored parts for their work centers or equipment, the parts in the warehouse could be worth far less than the price that was originally paid and any losses, excess, obsolete and miss-managed inventory means a reduction in the company equity.
- Improve management of inventories reaching from receiving products to storage and delivering
- See that movement to the end-user adds value
- Professionally manage the inventory and supply chain and help you to reduce cost, improve customer satisfaction and increase safety and productivity.
- Look outside of the box
- Understand the appropriate Inventory methods to be applied
- Establish more accurate forecast demands and maximize the degree of service by reducing your inventory with a time-conscious and integrated inventory management process
- Inventory and the Supply Chain
- Key Components to Understanding Effective Inventory Control
- Inventory Mechanics, Methods and Systems
- Establishing Stock Control
- Understanding Inventory Strategies
- Inventory Improvements
All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Duration of course 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
Courses Fees 800
To register for the course, contact:
The Director of Admissions
The Hague, Netherlands
Tel: +31 616950 384, +31 682 546 260