Diploma in Auditing
The Auditing Certificate is designed for professionals working in the accounting and finance field who want to expand on their existing knowledge of auditing with an AIA-accredited certificate, or for someone who is looking for an introduction to the subject who might suggest having a professional accounting certification.
Key Thematic Areas
- Auditing conduct risk
- Auditing contracts, outsourcing and procurement
- Auditing corporate governance
- Auditing culture
- Auditing fraud
- key area.
- Auditing human resources and people risk
- Auditing projects, project management and project risk
- Auditing the treasury function
- Crisis management extreme risk events
- Data security and GDPR compliance
- Internal audit analytics data & visualisation
- IT Audit - Basecamp
- IT Audit - next steps
- Social media - risks and opportunities
- Technology threats and resilience cybercrime
All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Duration of course 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
Courses Fees 800
To register for course, please contact:
The Director of Admissions
The Hague, Netherlands
Tel: +31 616950 384, +31 682 546 260